Helloes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seigi

Hello all,

just thought I'd give a small wave and some info about myself. I've started getting back into cycling proper since about a month ago, I used to cycle a lot when I was younger (About 5 years ago, currently 19), but stopped, became lazy and gained a considerable amount of weight, so I initially got back into cycling as it was a easy to burn calories and start losing some weight but I've also started to enjoy it a lot. On my weight loss I'm currently down 20Kg since starting in March. :smile:

I currently ride some old Giant MTB, and ride pretty much every day 10km, not so much but the weather has also been unpredictable which has also prevented me from going too far afield, I do a lot of road cycling and hope to transgress to a road bike in the coming months (But need to test one first to get to grips with it), I have been working up my speed however, it used to take me 45mins to do 10km, which was about 13km/h, but now I do it in 30 mins which is about 18.5km/h. I'm hoping if I get a road bike these speeds will be easy :tongue:

Non-cycling stuff: I'm currently a student going onto a foundation degree in computing in the coming September, some other hobbies I have are photography and..obviously computers.

Anyway! I've babbled on for aggeess, sorry for the long introduction,
Ciao!

Norm

Greetings, Seigi, and welcome to CC. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom