Hellow north wales calling.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustangrob53

HI My name is Rob I am 58. just started riding a cycle after recovering from a hart attack and having a stent put in

thought about exercise then thought i now loved riding a cycle when i was a kid so 1st stop ebay bought a cycle

been at it for last 10 weeks loving it bought a gel seat best thing i ever bought [ ahhh ] on my last outing managed

28 miles getting better. I live nr Chester and am finding some smashing cycle tracks round chester and north

wales love the chester to shotton steel works then back down sealand to chester old railway line. Still finding

hills hard work so keeping to the flat at moment. Well good luck and ride safe.

Shaun

Founder
Welcome to CycleChat Rob. :thumbsup:

Keep plugging away at those hills, they get easier the more you do them (or so everyone tells me ... :laugh: ).

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

ZIZAG

Veteran
Hello Rob and Welcome .
:rolleyes: Very sorry to hear about your medical problem .
Well now that you have started cycling you should get fitter and more healthy.
So keep up the good work . Dont over do It . Its nice and Flat around the Chester Area . And Into Cheshire along the Cheshire Cycleways . Also all them lovely NR5 Cycle routes along the canal and river Dee are great . I have cycled to Chester recently to Check out the route to North Wales . And It looks very good the one that goe's out to Connah's Quay.
All the best . :hello:

Top Bottom