Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Do I wear one or not?

Does the TARDIS have a toilet, or does The Doctor simply go back in time to when he didn't need a dump?

The answer to both is "who knows?"

D

Deleted member 1258

Does the TARDIS have a toilet, or does The Doctor simply go back in time to when he didn't need a dump?

The answer to both is "who knows?"

You've seen that post on facebook as well ^_^

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes. Wear one. It will without any question save your life in everything from a road collision with a 40 tonne truck right through to meteoritic impact.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
Thus far, this thread has been been nicely light-hearted and NOT entered into the 'Helmet Debate' territory.

If you wish to discuss the pros/cons of wearing a helmet, whether it is good for protection or not ... there is a whole thread devoted to it. If you wish to enter into the debate, please make sure you read all of the thread before posting, as many of your points will have been covered already.

Meanwhile, please keep this thread away from the pro/con debate.

Thank you.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Do I wear one or not?

Go for Kaiser Bill style with a lightning conductor spike.

or the full Trojan or Spartan style with a feathery plume.

maybe you could go the whole hog and only cycle dressed in the ceremonial uniform and helmet of the Vatican Swiss Guard.

polystyrene is such a limiting look and so last year dahling.

Drago

Legendary Member
How about a pith helmet and safari suit?

GuyBoden

Guru
To be serious........

medival-suit-of-armour.jpg

winjim

Smash the cistern
Quote deleted by Mod
I always wear a helmet when questing. Protection from dragons, and it impresses the damsels in distress.

Edit: OK, the quote's been deleted so this post doesn't make sense, so to clarify, it was a response to a misspelling of question as questing, and an attempt to bring the thread back round to more lighthearted chat :okay:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom