HELP!!! Anyone work for or have dealt with Chainreaction Cycles??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iGaz

I was browsing their website this morning and got a bit too over curious and placed an order, paying via their v12 finance.

When I got to the "proceed with order" screen I decided not to and instead save my money, and so just closed the window, shut down my laptop and left it at that.

I have had 2 emails from Chainreaction, one welcoming me and another confirming my order!!

I logged into my account and its now showing as order processing!!:thumbsup:
But I don't want the order and can't seem to find anyway of cancelling the order!!

I have emailed their sales department requesting they cancel the order.

HELP!! What do I do??

The only details I've entered is my address. No card/bank details have been taken and I never filled the finance form out.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Don't worry if they have no details they won't charge you and it would be pretty stupid of them to send you something for free! Those are automated response emails.

As long as you have emailed their sales dept it should be alright as there should be a 7 or 14 day cooling off period where you can return things in normal cicrumstances when you've paid - just check the terms and conditions on the website-it might be worth trying to track a number down and call them on Monday or if they're open now drop them a line -just to reassure yourself and you can take the name of the person you spoke to as well.

Relax you've nothing to worry about

al78

Guru
iGaz said:
I was browsing their website this morning and got a bit too over curious and placed an order, paying via their v12 finance.

When I got to the "proceed with order" screen I decided not to and instead save my money, and so just closed the window, shut down my laptop and left it at that.

I have had 2 emails from Chainreaction, one welcoming me and another confirming my order!!

I logged into my account and its now showing as order processing!!:smile:
But I don't want the order and can't seem to find anyway of cancelling the order!!

HELP!! What do I do??

The only details I've entered is my address. No card/bank details have been taken and I never filled the finance form out.

No need to do anything. If they haven't got your card details they cannot take your money and process your order, since you have e-mailed them cancelling it nothing further will happen.

yenrod

iGaz said:

I logged into my account and its now showing as order processing!!;)

HELP!! What do I do??

And so they will - they are very on the ball are CRC and I feel in my experience of using them for 2 yrs & buying 75% of my cycling stuff there they are pretty good - I rang them once about a refund (but i ended up keeping the stuff id bought) and they explained what to do, no probs.

So I wouldnt worry - I feel the only time you'll have probs. is if you kick up a stink.

I feel they are the best online retailer for cycling stuff and whatever else they do !

yenrod

I once ordered a helmet in lust enthused cycling gear late night session - and after ordering it realised I didnt really want it - emailed them & they'd cancelled it next day ;)

Top Bottom