Help Needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rollinstok

Stop it before it reaches the door !!

Better let people know what sort you need. Bolt on, clamp on, what make etc, what bike it's going on blah, blah, blah. It's worth checking with your LBS if you need it urgently, (which your use of capital letters would suggest).

I got a Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed front mech from mine, RRP £79.99, my LBS? £22!!!!! I'm not suggesting this is the norm, but you never know. They might also have some used mechs. At the end of the day basic front mechs are very inexpensive but you need to make sure you get the correct type :thumbsup:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Your bike is a discontinued model but it's likely that it uses the Shimano tourney derailleur.

The good news is that they cost between five and ten pounds but you will need to determine the diameter of the frame tubing that it's attached to to make sure that you purchase the correct model.

Seek some advice from your local bike shop if you are stuck.

Your bike is a discontinued model but it's likely that it uses the Shimano tourney derailleur.

The good news is that they cost between five and ten pounds but you will need to determine the diameter of the frame tubing that it's attached to to make sure that you purchase the correct model.

Seek some advice from your local bike shop if you are stuck.

Probably cheaper than the postage !

OP
OP
cycling tom

cycling tom

thanks i will have a look :-)

Top Bottom