HELP!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been single (officially) since early January, and my boss says that there's loads of desperate attractive single Norwegian women just waiting to be picked up. :?: FACT; LOADS :tongue:

Not wanting to wait until the golf season starts, or the weather is good enough for 'patrolling' outdoors, I've joined two dating sites, both in the last week.

I have been INUNDATED with women wanting to meet me, have a drink, meal etc. I've got a date with one tomorrow lunchtime, and another on Sunday.

At what stage does being 'unfaithful' apply to this procedure of 'checking' someone out, comparing them with others, and then, hopefully, making the right decision?

And how do you let them know that they didn't come up to scratch weren't suitable?

:thumbsdown::rolleyes:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think that you should treat them with dignity and tell them that you're joining a celibate order on Monday and need the love of a good woman for the last time. Repeat as appropriate for the next batch:evil:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Dayvo said:
And how do you let them know that they didn't come up to scratch weren't suitable?

:thumbsdown::rolleyes:
Invite them all round at the end of the week and get them to walk past while you hold up a card with their score out of 10. :?:

Do any of them ride bikes?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Baggy said:
Invite them all round at the end of the week and get them to walk past while you hold up a card with their score out of 10. :rolleyes:

Do any of them ride bikes?

No, but Dayvo does!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
A person that comes into school, who is like the wise old man from Jamaca, has 6 wives and 8 kids apparently:eek:
I asked if he was abit busy, he said sometimes:wacko:
We arent too sure if he was being seriouse or having a laugh.
Hes a funny man though, and his hair is amazing. It goes right down to his ankles, and doesnt really cut it. And he says hes never had a shave.
Just do them both, infact, set some dates up with some more. Then pick the best one and get rid of the ones not so good. But have them their just incase.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Isn't Dayvo a well known cunning linguist?

IGMC:blush:

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Speicher said:
You are assuming that they think you are suitable. Do you think they will be impressed by your linguistic skills?

Indeed, Speich! But these women have contacted me, after looking at a dodgy picture, and reading a bullshit great profile! So they can't all be desperate wrong! :?:

Moi! :thumbsdown: Miscellaneous 018.jpg

They seemed impressed by my written skills. The oral will be put to the test tomorrow! But it's no probs! I've got it licked! :rolleyes:

oxbob

Hmm, unfaithful ? depends who you shag and if its agreed to be a one off/casual shag. My advice would be FORGET ABOUT A SHAG just enjoy the female company see where it leads

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Dayvo said:
Indeed, Speich! But these women have contacted me, after looking at a dodgy picture, and reading a bullshit great profile! So they can't all be desperate wrong! :?:

Moi! :thumbsdown: Miscellaneous 018.jpg

They seemed impressed by my written skills. The oral will be put to the test tomorrow! But it's no probs! I've got it licked! :rolleyes:

Are you sure you sent the right photo?

Top Bottom