Help!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Is it only me who has inconsiderate noisy t*@ts for neighbours or is there anyone else out there:angry::angry::angry::angry:??

Roll on the time when selling houses will be easy again:biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Your not alone, but we are relatively lucky at the moment. Its strange too, but when a nice day shows its face some ignorant moron seems to think everyone whants to listen to their crap music with the window wide and volume turned right up?

Some visitors of our were asked not to park 6" across our neighbour's drive a while ago.

And whose visitors and relatives is it that have always parked a full 3 feet across our driveway?

One rule for one...

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

I know that one well, my next door neighbour is allowed to vacuum at 2 in the morning but I`m not allowed to flush my toilet........because she can hear it, ahhhh shame:thumbsup:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
beanzontoast said:
Some visitors of our were asked not to park 6" across our neighbour's drive a while ago.

And whose visitors and relatives is it that have always parked a full 3 feet across our driveway?

One rule for one...

Park across your own driveway to deny them the opportunity.

Globalti

Legendary Member
You want the Neighbours from Hell website.

Yes we have this problem. Neighbours with two ill trained noisy dogs who bark all the time and a stroppy toddler who is always having tantrums. And they like to decorate (put up shelves, wallpaper) late at night and clear up after themselves - sometimes they have hoovered at 1 in the morning. Yet as soon as we do any DIY, they come round and request we stop by 7.30 in the evening because their little darling has to go to sleep. We wouldn't dream of doing that anyway because we are considerate neighbours...!

Anyway, if we feel things are getting out of hand we choose to deploy four things (although not at the same time):

- loud shagging
- my accordion
- mike's euphonium
- our bastard great big sub woofer combined with a kemistry and storm CD.

Seems to work...

col

Legendary Member
Just as we speak Im getting the low boom boom from the base of someone a few doors away.

yenrod

Kirstie said:
):

- loud shagging
- my accordion
- mike's euphonium
- our bastard great big sub woofer combined with a kemistry and storm CD.

...any chance of pics of all 4 at the same time :angry:

Top Bottom