Herbal remedies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Who on the forum has herbal remedies that really work? Not those of you who smoke a bit of the natural flora and fauna, and claim it has magical powers, but old granny's remedies that have been passed down.
Mine is SAGE. It really works for mouth ulcers and sore gums. Recipe-- Make a tea out of one or two leaves and allow to stand until cool and use as a mouthwash. Within minutes the pain of the ulcer goes and after a day or so it has healed over and disappeared. This is far cheaper and quicker than proprietary items bought from a pharmacy. Any others?

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have heard from a women's forum that Clary Sage essential oil over an oil burner works wonders for women in the bedroom. Apparently has a similar effect as catnip on cats.

yoyo

I am taking natural thyroid, yam and valerian. My health has improved significantly as a result.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Not quite herbal, but after years of intermittent but bloody irritating hip pain, my father in law put me on to glucosamine sulphate and cod liver oil: one a day of each. Not a twinge since.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Night Train said:
I have heard from a women's forum that Clary Sage essential oil over an oil burner works wonders for women in the bedroom. Apparently has a similar effect as catnip on cats.

What, we roll about manically and froth at the mouth? I'm not entirely sure this is a good thing;)

Pineapple makes your spunk taste nice (apparantly)...

Night Train

Maker of Things
Arch said:
What, we roll about manically and froth at the mouth? I'm not entirely sure this is a good thing;)
Cat nip makes my pussies roll around in ecstasy purring very loudly.:eek:

Belladonna is great for headaches.

You can see where my suggestions are leading:
'Sorry dear I have a... Oooh! Clary Sage!' :biggrin:

Top Bottom