HGV donated money

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Guys,

I just thought I'd conform that the money (£160) that was donated for the HGV campaign has been passed on to Charlotte's Tandems.

It has taken a while as they weren't at first set up to take donations. However, they are now (I also kept forgetting to sort the transfer out!).

If you look on their web page there is a note of the donation (I did say it wasn't just from me at CycleChat!) towards the bottom of the front page. I am assure it will be put to good use. :smile:

ACS

Legendary Member
Nice one.

:bravo:

Thank you very much to the members of CycleChat who donated. With your donation we are now up to £240. I've been looking on Ebay for a suitable tandem and I'll let you know if I win one.

Best wishes,

Alex

The tandem that we bought with your donations, a Viking Salerno, has been put to full use over the Summer holidays, see message from Larry's Dad on our website. We now have about 10 people waiting to borrow it or our other mountain bike style tandem. We hope to buy more like them if we get any more monetary donations.

We are now spreading to London and Essex and will soon have two tandems there. I need now to get borrowers for them. If you know of any individuals that might like to borrow them or organisations with members who might like to, them please tell me about them or better still contact them and tell them about us. We also hope to spread to other parts of the country when we get more tandems.

Best wishes,

Alex Reeves
Charlotte's Tandems
www.charlottestandems.weebly.com/

classic33

Leg End Member
I realise I'm dragging an old thread up. But has anyone else who gave to this had a message from paypal, stating that the payment has been returned/refused within the last seven days?

classic33

Leg End Member
Message received on the 20th of this month saying that the payment had been returned/refused by Magnatom. Having been in touch with him today, he's received a similar message.
Check your paypal account, just in case.

Top Bottom