Hi All, posting from Hamilton, Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Booyaa

Veteran
Quick post to say hello, I'm from Hamilton and am quite new to the forum. Due to past health issues (involving brain surgery) I am able to get back to cycling and due to health issues (being hellishly overweight) I need to get back to cycling. I will be commuting once I get a acceptable level of control and fitness back.

Will be travelling about 12 miles from home to work, due to life pressures, kids etc, will be doing it probably once a week. Starting off on a hybrid, no way a road bike would hold me up just now, long term plan is to get a road bike again once I have shed a few pounds (stones actually!).

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

:welcome:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: Boyyaa!
My first non commuting bike ride ever (only a few months ago) was from my bit (Rutherglen) to Hamilton races (where I'd been before, taking the train).
I had spent weeks planning that 10 mile ride, for fear of getting lost, silly me.

Fubar

Guru
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum from Dunfermline! There are quite a few Scots and non-Scots-stuck-in-Scotland on here, look out for CC Ecosse rides in the "Informal Rides" section. Regards, Mark

Pedal pusher

Veteran
Welcome friend.

Top Bottom