Hi Everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyK

Evening everyone, been lurking around for a while without joining so thought i finally would.

I'm 26 from Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I have loved Cycling since i was a kid but then i guess like a lot of people life got in the way and the Cycling soon stopped, I work as a bus driver which certainly does not help but Cycling along with going to watch Speedway is my release from the norm. At the moment i would put myself into the beginners category due to not riding for a year and half since getting my road bike due to split from mother of my son and many battles to get proper access which is now all sorted so now can focus on Cycling again, I am currently going to Gym also to help with fitness and strength so hopefully once i have bought some clip in pedals and shoes then i can enjoy blasting out onto open road.

So that is me and hopefully not bored you all and will cya around the forums :smile:

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi and welcome I guess some one just has to ask I/we hope you are a very nice bus driver and give the cyclist's of Barnsley lots of room when passing lol. ok enough of that sh*t bet you get enough stick with out me going on ! Sorry to read about your troubles with the ex etc and I am glad you now seem to have things sorted and you can get back on the bike etc.

OP
OP
AndyK

AndyK

Hi and welcome I guess some one just has to ask I/we hope you are a very nice bus driver and give the cyclist's of Barnsley lots of room when passing lol. ok enough of that sh*t bet you get enough stick with out me going on ! Sorry to read about your troubles with the ex etc and I am glad you now seem to have things sorted and you can get back on the bike etc.

Thanks and yeh i am a nice bus driver who gives more than likely more than enough room and then some :smile:same with horses !

I bet my fellow colleagues will be attempting to run me off road though with the way they talk about cyclists in their way and then me arguing back against.

Ern1e

Über Member
Thanks and yeh i am a nice bus driver who gives more than likely more than enough room and then some :smile:same with horses !

I bet my fellow colleagues will be attempting to run me off road though with the way they talk about cyclists in their way and then me arguing back against.
Never mind Andy you can work on them I am sure lol. Best of luck though !!!!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:welcome: Andy.

Tyke

Hi Andy. Welcome.
See if you can have a word with the drivers from Wakefield as well if you get the chance.

Top Bottom