Hi from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Hi from Bristol too - on the whole I don't find the Bristol motorists too bad ... the majority are good - I still wish the hills would go away though. Did you manage to cycle during the snow?

OP
OP
J

Jamesb

I couldn't cycle out in the snow, i have just recovered from knee surgery so at the moment i have got take it easy on a stationary bike. 5/10 minutes at a time.

OP
OP
J

Jamesb

I couldn't cycle out in the snow, i have just recovered from knee surgery so at the moment i have got take it easy on a stationary bike. 5/10 minutes at a time.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well it was such a strange experience today cycling at a normal speed not having to watch the road for signs of ice and snow. Felt quite exhilarating - so can't imagine a year off the bike and how that would feel.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well it was such a strange experience today cycling at a normal speed not having to watch the road for signs of ice and snow. Felt quite exhilarating - so can't imagine a year off the bike and how that would feel.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No - I did wonder about attending one - but I think I would like to attend a summer one - on a sunny evening rather than a cold wet one at this time of year... Might go along and see what its like as an observer first. Never sure if its a cliquey sort of thing where its a lot of loons who all know each other already:biggrin:. Plus I would probably have to persuade a friend to go too:blush:.

How did they get your email?

summerdays said:
How did they get your email?

I have no idea ? i suppose they pick them up from cycling related websites that i've signed up to ?

The details of the next one are

Critical Mass Bristol....January Ride
Time : Friday, 29 January 2010 17:30

Simon

Top Bottom