Hi from Camberley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cosmo99

Have just joined CycleChat after having stumbled across the site a couple of weeks ago. Been cycling for 37 years now and have had about half a dozen bikes in that time. First one I bought is still in the garage - an Evans drop handle bar model with a Reynolds frame - dates from the time when Evans only had two shops. After having hired a pedelec bike in Rhodes this summer, and managed up to 90 km a day including going up mountains that I would not have even considered before, I took the plunge and ordered a conversion kit from a company in Holland (they had provided the kits for the Rhodes bikes). Took me a lot longer to convert my Felt 80 Hybrid bike than I expected, but hope to take it out tomorrow evening to try it out. Plan is to do longer trips than we have hitherto been able to manage, so will still get plenty of exercise, but with assistance up the hills (knees not so good as they used to be). Also do a lot of cycle touring in Europe, so hope eventually to use it on some long trips there.

Norm

Greetings, Cosmo, and welcome to CC from someone just a few miles north of you.

RoyPSB

Über Member
Welcome Cosmo, from Bagshot.

Top Bottom