Hi from Dunfermline

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John p

Hi all started cycling last year both road and mountain bike and wish I had taken the sport up many years ago , would like to cycle with someone or group for the encouragement , was told about this site today after cycling with a very nice lady in Dunfermline

ScotiaLass

Guru
:welcome:
I ride a MTB 29er and live in Falkirk :smile:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Hi John

Welcome! There are a few fifers on here, and we wol meet up almost monthly to try out other places across Scotland. Have a look in the informal rides sections and look for we have east Lothian, edinburgh for pedal on parliament, and then Arran :wub: in june. Hope to meet you soon.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome from Glasgow, John! :welcome:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: @John p and :welcome: to CC ! :wahhey:

There are quite a few CC members around these parts :thumbsup: and, as Louch has said, we meet at regularly irregular intervals to do a ride "mostly flat, some lumps, no real hills" ... which is slightly subjective ! :ohmy:

@Fubar and @Col5632 live in Dunf too ...

Look forward to meeting you and riding :bicycle: with you soon - doing anything next Saturday ... ? :whistle:

was told about this site today after cycling with a very nice lady in Dunfermline
Bring her along too !!!

:hello: @John p and :welcome: to CC ! :wahhey:

There are quite a few CC members around these parts :thumbsup: and, as Louch has said, we meet at regularly irregular intervals to do a ride "mostly flat, some lumps, no real hills" ... which is slightly subjective ! :ohmy:

@Fubar and @Col5632 live in Dunf too ...

Look forward to meeting you and riding :bicycle: with you soon - doing anything next Saturday ... ? :whistle:

Bring her along too !!!
I'm guessing it was @Jane Smart :thumbsup:

Top Bottom