Hi from Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

radekone

Regular
Hello from Edinburgh from a CX fan.

I use my CX to commute all year round. Been hit by a car just recently, hence getting a new bike now ;)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Hi and welcome.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: @radekone and :welcome: to CC from another resident of the capital ! :wahhey:

There are heaps of folk from the Central Belt and further afield (even Glasweegieland :ohmy:) on CC and we have CC Ecosse Forum Rides occasionally, depending on who arranges one and how often ...

We're having our delayed gathering in Stirling on 30 Jan, so pencil yourself in as 'Busy' from 1100 till whenever on that date and get yourself to Stirling by bike, train, bus, car, on foot, private helicopter ... Discussion thread here.

We also have the Irn-Bru thread, for all things CC Ecosse ... best make a big :cuppa: before ploughing through 2 and a half years worth of blether ... :laugh:

Look forward to meeting you and getting a tow from you too ... :bicycle:

gavintc

Guru
I was from Embra, but 3 yrs ago I got a new job down south. I love the place, and enjoy my weekend visits every 3-6 months. Scoosh is worth reading - good advice. Good luck with the cycling.

OP
OP
radekone

radekone

Regular
Yes I'm ok, thanks!
Now awaiting a new CAADX from Wheelies. Purchased an ex-display one, but due to their mistake (they've sent me Synapse), I'm now getting heavily discounted brand new 2016 model!

Top Bottom