Hi from snowy Durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sidevalve

Über Member
New here. I'm a bit of a reconvert [if that's word] as I used to ride a bit in my yoof, well about thirty years ago now ! At the mo I'm a bit of a fine weather only man and FAR from fit but I'm hoping to correct that this summer. Must be honest I find some of the amounts spent on bikes these days a bit, well, loopy, still it does mean that I can find a nice bike [just found a Dawes] and create a fine machine for b----r all. Have fun all.

steve36

Regular
hi

G-Zero

Über Member
Hello SV and welcome from another Durhamite.

After the early start to spring last week, I was totally underwhelmed by today's cold rain and heavy sleet, and I put all thoughts of a nice run up to Stanhope on hold until tomorrow morning (if the weather improves).

Where are you looking to ride - roads or trails, as depending on where you're starting from, I have plenty of offroad routes that will help you get back up to speed, if that appeals.

G-Zero

Über Member
Hi and welcome
I was supposed to be riding in Durham today. Wolsingham to be exact, but the heavy rain made me change my route. If its snowing out that way I'm glad I diet

AF,

We had crap weather at Durham City today, plenty of heavy sleet, so gawd knows what it was like out Wosingham way - Good choice :thumbsup:

BigTam

Über Member
Hello and :welcome:, North Shields here, love some of the cycling around Durham.

Top Bottom