Hi From Sunny Glasgow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartW

.....honest, it was sunny today!!

Thank you for permitting me to be a part of your community.

I have an old 1991 Trek 830 bicycle in the shed. Its been there for a wee while and I would like to bring it back to life.

The problem is I dont have a clue where to start!

I will leave (many) messages in the appropriate area of the forum and maybe someone can assist me in my quest.

I have a fairly good level of mechanical knowledge as well as a wide collection of hand tools. None are cycle related as they have been used over the years on cars and motorbikes.

I look forward to making what contribution I can to your community.

Stuart

Hiya fae an East Coaster doon south :welcome:

Hyslop

Veteran
Hello:welcome:,just a small hint,never,ever post that sunshine exists in the Northern bits-no one believes us^_^.But Yes,you did have sun,I coud see it as I looked North!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:sun: in Embra today too ! :wahhey:

:hello: @StuartW and :welcome: to CC ! :hyper:

Many of us started off where you are now and after many :bicycle:, a 'few' £££ :secret:, some :cuppa: and :hungry: (even some :cheers: :ohmy:) and many :laugh:, we are now honed, trim, fit and ready for any mountain that comes our way**. :bicycle:

There is lots of great advice on here, lots of experience and even some sense .... :eek:
Your task, should you choose to take it, it to discern between the helpful, the ironic, the absurd, the useful, the ridiculous and the entertaining. :unsure:

We'll need to get a CC Ecosse Forum Ride arranged once the weather gets a bit warmer and get the many new members together with some of us who have ... err - 'been round the block a few times'. :smile:

**as long as the max gradient is <1% :thumbsup:

ACS

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Top Bottom