Hi!! from the south of Spain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I discovered this forum by chance I found it very interesting to share experiences where cycling can be so different, especially because of the different weather circunstances. I find it epic cycling in many parts of Britain during some time of the year and it is funny peculiar to see what materials you use with your bikes to put up with the conditions for example. anyway, hello to every one and questions are welcomed from you, thanks

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Funny?
Come back mid winter and try riding in the snow , sleet , wind and dark :smile:

OP
OP
P

pinarelloman

Regular
Funny?
Come back mid winter and try riding in the snow , sleet , wind and dark :smile:
I actually did a couple of times long time ago when it was cold in Scotland this time of year. My ex was from Glasgow and my dadinlaw took me for a couple of rides when he still could put up with me!!! I remember slicing on the iced poodles.... tell me that is no fun ;)

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:

OP
OP
P

pinarelloman

Regular
thanks for all the nice welcomes. When in Glasgow I used to stay in Newlands, one of my favourite places to hang out was Rouken Glen park, It was very often snowed at this time of the year some twenty years ago

Mrs M

Guru
thanks for all the nice welcomes. When in Glasgow I used to stay in Newlands, one of my favourite places to hang out was Rouken Glen park, It was very often snowed at this time of the year some twenty years ago
Rouen Glen is a lovely park :okay:.
We often take my sister's kids there when we're down visiting.
They stay in East Kilbride where I came up here from.
Small world :smile:.

Top Bottom