Hi from Watford Hertfordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephen13

Regular
Hi all, hope you are all well.

Came across this forum when googling a bike ^_^

I have been cycling on and off (more off lol) since I was a kid and not long ago I bought an old 1980's BMX, and thats started something off! I now have 28 bikes in the garage :ohmy: including a Chopper, 80's Peugeot Equipe & Elan and last night I picked up a complete Raleigh Magnum for free :wahhey: my wife thinks I am heading for an episode of hoarders. Also have a Coronado tourer which I know nothing about or can find anything on?

For some reason i have picked up the knack for picking up bikes and most i have need some work done, its amazing what people are willing to throw away! Some i will fix and sell on others i will strip for parts, thinking of maybe starting some recycling type sideline with this along with restoring the older bikes.

I only cycle to work and back at the moment along with the odd bike ride with the kids which is fun because we have 4 of them! I work at West Herts College in the special needs department and i love it as i get the school hols off.

Rambling now lol

Stephen

MisterStan

Label Required
Welcome along to you and your hoards! :welcome:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Welcome.

28! not bad going. Seven times more bikes than me, mind you my flat is pretty small.

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hi and welcome

Top Bottom