Hi I'm new too cycling, already fallen off into a patch of nettles on my second ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Carolineg

Carolineg

Regular
:bicycle::bicycle:
My mate done this. All went out for a canal ride, we stopped and he stepped off his bike and just went over like Del Boy in Only Fools and Horses in the bar scene, but much slower :laugh:

3309_91380275449_4000539_n_zpsa7111627.jpg
Yep that's how it felt ow motion :laugh:
:welcome: to CC. Never fallen from my bike into nettles but have fallen off a horse into nettles. Once into a blackthorn hedge too. Some events just stick with you, don't they?
Happy cycling and looking forward to chatting with you in the threads.
Been out today sore rear end !! Only 11 and a half miles just under an hour enjoyed it

Hyslop

Veteran
:welcome:Caroline,to CC and the Nettled Club,I dont even have the excuse of falling off into them, I usually walk into them without looking,then I usually shout a .bit while everyone laughs.Bet my Cumbrian nettles are stingier than yours^_^:thumbsup:

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
Oops!

Nice bike though!

Welcome to CC.

ayceejay

Guru
Did you know that when the Romans arrived in Britain (before your time probably) with bare legs exposed to the elements they would look for a patch of nettles to warm their legs.
But let me tell you UK wimps you ain't seen nothing 'til you've grasped the nettle that is poison ivy.

Top Bottom