Hi :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cvd

Hi, am new... Fairly obvious since posting here!

I'm starting to commute to work, it's only 20 minutes but its quicker than a bus!

I live in London, have a daughter who doesn't have a bike yet, but will for Christmas. I'm looking forward to going places like Richmond park and bushey park with the bikes next summer!

I have dyspraxia and my balance is appalling... I have a mountain bike rather than a road bike as find it easier. I also have asthma that is triggered by exercise, strong pollution and cold air!

....no idea what else to put!

snorri

Legendary Member
Welcome to the forum cvd:smile:.
20 minutes on the bike should make a pleasant start and end for your working day, but it's nice to have the bus to fall back on when the weather is bad.

Just ask on the forum if you need any cycle related advice, there is usually someone on here with the answer.:smile:

No question is too daft^_^

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:welcome: enjoy the ride, it's not just about getting from A-B.

@snorri is right , no question too daft someone on here will know the answer and if it's friendly banter you fancy try the Cycle Chat Cafe, it's all good humoured.

Show us your newbie progress is always a good place to start and don't worry about speeds or distances as there are pootlers to race nuts and 2 mile commuters to transcontinental tourers ( and racers ).

The common denominator is we all love cycling.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome CVD, take it easy at first, enjoy your rides!

Top Bottom