Hi!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

50cal

Regular
Hi all. Been cycling all my life but got into road cycling 5 years ago. Had a stunning year last year and was looking forward to racing this year. Then last November I was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. Thankfully low grade and small. Surgery this year has ruined my body though. Now struggling to do a leisurely commute to and from work (although I hauled my ass around the Dragon Gran Fondo in June). Soon to be getting my Aeroad and hopefully start smashing the KOMs again!!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Hi all. Been cycling all my life but got into road cycling 5 years ago. Had a stunning year last year and was looking forward to racing this year. Then last November I was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. Thankfully low grade and small. Surgery this year has ruined my body though. Now struggling to do a leisurely commute to and from work (although I hauled my ass around the Dragon Gran Fondo in June). Soon to be getting my Aeroad and hopefully start smashing the KOMs again!!
Welcome to CC. Mike.

OP
OP
50cal

50cal

Regular
The new beast....

Attachments

• 11709918_10153498009355786_6576778463673343410_o.jpg
    11709918_10153498009355786_6576778463673343410_o.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 22

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum . Nice bike:welcome:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thanks - it's a beast! Even though I can't unleash hell on it at present it is so much quicker than my old Focus Izalco, which is a decent bike!

You will im sure. I love black bikes. Some dont, but I think they look as you say like beasts.

Top Bottom