Hissssssss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Flying_Monkey said:
Bonj - have you ever considered asking a question about something you don't know, rather than making a (usually wrong) statement as if you did? Just a suggestion.

PS: the story in the OP might well be complete bollocks, but that's another issue.

oh come on - a SHEEP, for god's sake?!
Do you seriously believe that it manged to digest a whole sheep. If so you're more stupid than i thought.

Was the sheep even dead when it was swallowed, if not why didn't it just walk out again?

I'm not even sure that the 'photo' isn't photoshopped tbh.

this is like the story about the 2 year old girl giving birth. You'll swear blind it happened because you've read it in one of your magazines, despite it being patently obviously a complete 100% physical impossibility.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
bonj said:
Do you seriously believe that it manged to digest a whole sheep. If so you're more stupid than i thought.

Was the sheep even dead when it was swallowed, if not why didn't it just walk out again?

this is like the story about the 2 year old girl giving birth. You'll swear blind it happened because you've read it in one of your magazines, despite it being patently obviously a complete 100% physical impossibility.

Have you never seen a big boa or Anaconda in captivity (they are smaller than in the wild)? I doubt a 13ft python could successfully eat a full grown man (bigger snakes can, easily), but if it was hungry enough it would certainly try, most predatory wild animals of a certain size will attack a human if they were hungry enough.

Pigs, deer etc are natural prey for large constrictors a measly rat would not satisfy the hunger of an anaconda for long.

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:

Bonj, you've proved time and time again that biology is not something you know much about. Give up....

Or maybe you'd like to write us an essay on The Python and Related Snakes, and we'll mark it for you.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
bonj said:

It didn't manage to digest it, apparently... it was regurgitated. Didn't you read the story?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Arch said:
Bonj, you've proved time and time again that biology is not something you know much about. Give up....

Or maybe you'd like to write us an essay on The Python and Related Snakes, and we'll mark it for you.

Arch..don't bite.......:ohmy: Bonj is well educated.....just a wind up merchant....;) a fair few of us have met this fella...... he's a great bloke....:smile::becool:

Arch

Married to Night Train
fossyant said:
Arch..don't bite.......:sad: Bonj is well educated.....just a wind up merchant....:becool: a fair few of us have met this fella...... he's a great bloke....:biggrin::ohmy:

Maybe. I've just never understood why someone would set out to make themselves look stupid if they had the choice not to.

Top Bottom