Hit and run

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Squid lips

3 cyclists collided with a car on the A2 in Kent yesterday car left scene with out stopping ,
2 men aged 24and 25 from cumbria and a 24yr old from south Derbyshire were in injured .
All 3 were flown to hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Another Richard head that they won't find:cursing:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless

Ganymede

Veteran
3 cyclists collided with a car on the A2 in Kent yesterday car left scene with out stopping ,
2 men aged 24and 25 from cumbria and a 24yr old from south Derbyshire were in injured .
All 3 were flown to hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Another Richard head that they won't find:cursing:
Thanks for posting Squid lips. Bad situation.

Just a nudge - I notice that you've used the phrase "cyclists collided with a car". This is in common usage in news reports and I wish it could be stamped out, as it is nearly always the other way round. I think on this occasion it definitely was the car that ran into the cyclists - I'm only flagging this up as I think the language matters where it can inadvertently imply blame. I don't think you meant to imply blame!

Cheers.

OP
OP
S

Squid lips

No just quoting the story as I read it
I m always dodging doddering old farts on a nice run out in the lakes ,they are to busy staring at the scenery or looking for parking spaces ,and never look around them ,oh and my favourite the suddenly opening car door or dog GRRRRR!:angry:

Top Bottom