hit my cycling target for this year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul04

Über Member
This year was going to be about enjoying the bike, not going like a mad man trying to beat strava segments, or having to do x amount of miles a day to hit a unachievable end of year target.

So I thought, cycle to work each day, and a nice ride out at weekends with my camera taking pictures as I go, and just enjoy it. but just had to set a little achievable target of 4000 miles this year, which I completed yesterday :smile:

And my other little target to commute to work each day, is still on 100% :smile:

And took a lot of pictures on my travels.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Well done. I'm particularly impressed by your 100% commute! I tend to take the odd day off here and there.

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
Well done chap, good feeling isn't it!
I hit my target of 1 mile per hour on October 3rd, so now for me it's just about seeing what the end figure will be.

Anyone thought about what next year will bring? I may have a change of job on the horizon which may mean a cut in the miles. I do very much like the 100% commute for the whole year. I've done this since about the start of April, before this saw me have a day off it here and there.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well done. I will be better mileage wise than last year but I've lost too many weeks again with dodgy undercarriage and 10 days with getting knocked off in September. Only been out at weekends a couple of times again this year. Can manage the commute just about.

Anyway, it's more miles than the last two years, and may scrape 5000 miles.

Top Bottom