HONC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jpembroke

I'm in, too! Exciting stuff.

Anyone local fancy doing some HONC training? I have some evil Cotswold training circuits.

yogi

I'm in too, see you there, look out for the YOGi kit! If anyone wants to enter I would get in quick as 650 places of a possible 1100 have gone already, it's that popular.

yogi

Yep, I'm in. Couldn't interest any of our team to do it, either that or they weren't organised enough to get the entry in pronto. So I'll be on my billy.

Just bought a Columbus X-Wing frame and forks as used by Robb Jebbs teamate for the 3 Peaks a few years ago. So the old Ridley is up for sale.

If you see me at the HONC say hello.

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
yogi said:
Yep, I'm in. Couldn't interest any of our team to do it, either that or they weren't organised enough to get the entry in pronto. So I'll be on my billy.

Just bought a Columbus X-Wing frame and forks as used by Robb Jebbs teamate for the 3 Peaks a few years ago. So the old Ridley is up for sale.

If you see me at the HONC say hello.

I don't know what you look like. So that's upwards of eleven hundred people I'm gonna have to say hello to, to be sure I say hello to you. B)

Young Un

yogi said:
I'll be the only one wearing a black and white shirt with YOGi written on it! Makes a change from a red rose. I bet you'll see me.

Yogi - you got anymore details on the Ridley that you can give me? spec, price, location etc

yogi

Yogi - you got anymore details on the Ridley that you can give me? spec, price, location etc

The Ridley is a 56cm centre to centre (both top and seat tube). I am 6 foot tall and I would suggest that ideally it would suit someone over this height.

It's badged as 'Hargroves' but also has Ridley badging. The paintwork is blue and white with a sort of wave pattern. The paintwork has a few cyclocross scratches plus some chain chipping on the chainstay (from previous owner)

It was sold to me as a Crossbow but I think it is a Crosswind as it is made of Easton Ultralight tubing. However it does have a carbon fibre (aluminium steerer) Zornyc fork.

I'm looking for £120. My location is Plymouth but I'm willing to post.

I thought you'd got yourself a cross machine?

Top Bottom