Hot fit and up for it female

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

Role includes 120km a day cyclecamping tours in Europe, sleeping in a tent most nights. Package includes free fit (new hunk status) cyclist to pass the evenings with, the opportunity to provide cordon bleu cookery each night, and the freedom to wear as little as possible. Own bike essential, own tent sleeping bag not required. You will be provided with a serious tool kit which you will be expected to know how to use, although on the job training will be provided where necessary. All on tour navigation will be done for you, you will however be required to find the tent.

Please apply with full measurements, your reasons for believing you qualify and recent full length photo.

Due to intense interest in this position (& to protect the ugly and incompetent) not all applicants will recieve a response.

;):biggrin::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Role includes 120km a day cyclecamping tours in Europe, sleeping in a tent most nights. Package includes free fit (new hunk status) cyclist to pass the evenings with, the opportunity to provide cordon bleu cookery each night, and the freedom to wear as little as possible. Own bike essential, own tent sleeping bag not required. You will be provided with a serious tool kit which you will be expected to know how to use, although on the job training will be provided where necessary. All on tour navigation will be done for you, you will however be required to find the tent.

Please apply with full measurements, your reasons for believing you qualify and recent full length photo of the bike.

Due to intense interest in this position (& to protect the ugly and incompetent) not all applicants will recieve a response.

;):rolleyes:

I think you missed three words out :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
So there we go, BTFB and Mister Hippo can go off touring together with just one single sleeping bag between them! ;)

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Professional cyclists are expensive and come with an attitute, besides most are crap cooks and in any event naturally smoothe legs will take preference over shaved chicken legs.

Smeggers

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Professional cyclists are expensive and come with an attitute, besides most are crap cooks and in any event naturally smoothe legs will take preference over shaved chicken legs.
Tell Vicky Pendleton that!

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Can you cook?

unfortunatly I had to turn Vicky down on account of those gold things around her neck being to dam heavy on a bike tour.

ChrisKH

Guru
Jeez BTFB, do you need the Relate telephone number? Not that I haven't thought about ringing it myself sometimes. Well usually it's just once a month (I wonder why that is).

Top Bottom