how would you post a box of chocolates?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm wanting to send a box of cadbury's roses to my fiancee but, short of finding a suitable box to drop them in (which i can't find) in a similar manner to how i send bike parts, i can't think of a way in which to package them to send them

so, any suggestions?

Noodley

Go to the Post Office.

Abitrary

Pushing tin said:
I'm wanting to send a box of cadbury's roses to my fiancee but, short of finding a suitable box to drop them in (which i can't find) in a similar manner to how i send bike parts, i can't think of a way in which to package them to send them

so, any suggestions?

That is the most romantic thing I have ever heard. I'm all a flutter. He is very lucky to have you.

OP
OP
Black Sheep
Abitrary said:
That is the most romantic thing I have ever heard. I'm all a flutter. He is very lucky to have you.

fiancee is the femminine

however I do appreciate the sentiment :biggrin:

all parceled up now :biggrin:

dudi

bubble wrap and brownpaper gets my vote.

of course some of the chocolates don't travel well...so you'll have to take out all the purple ones... or is that quality street?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
sheddy said:
Post em individually

I like that idea... and you could put part of a message with each one:biggrin:

But why are you trying to post them... surely you should be getting dressed up in your finest black lycra and balaclava and scaling buildings instead... And all because .....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Send her a quid and a note telling her to buy some?
Actually a better way would be to do an online transfer of a pound to her bank account and text her.
How modern!:biggrin:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
rich p said:
Send her a quid and a note telling her to buy some?
Actually a better way would be to do an online transfer of a pound to her bank account and text her.
How modern!:biggrin:

Are you back in the 70s Rich? She'd only be able to buy a bar for that.

:biggrin: :cycle:

Top Bottom