How...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'm back from Basingstoke! Nothing of note occurred.

Berties

Fast and careful!
I have to go to Basingstoke once a year to get school uniform for my lads school ,and always joke that I can her the flip flap of webbed feet on my journey to the special place...:thumbsup:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
17%. I'm quite pleased with that, even though it falls below what you'd expect from a randomiser, given that there are 4 answers to each question.

Maz

Guru
basingstoke_officeblocks10__470x300.jpg

With the Basingstoke skyline dominated by glass, steel, concrete and
brick office blocks, it's got the reputation as the 'Dallas of Hampshire'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hampshire/content/image_galleries/basingstoke_gallery.shtml?7

totallyfixed

Veteran
25%, I feel ill.
Complete guesses, but I am puzzled, why would someone who lives in a beautiful place like Delft have any interest at all in Basingstoke? I was in Delft in August where 2 Dutch friends treated us to some amazing Apple cake, cannot imagine they would even have heard of Basingstoke and I am not about to tell them in case I lose their friendship [and my next treat of apple cake].

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm back from Basingstoke! Nothing of note occurred.
Mods! Oh Dear. Please put this post in the Mundane thread immediately.

My head office was in Swindon once, a satellite in Basingstoke and my office in Manchester. A triumvirate of crap places, it's no wonder I'm afflicted.

Aperitif

Meme bar
There seems to be a good tradition of love and hate in these posts...go for Bollo's suggestion and shun the glass, the monolithics, the...er wait a minute. Is it really that bad?
I got 21% via not knowing anything. There is a nightclub there though, as I have stood outside with a few erstwhile members onetime (on bikes I might add) What was the original one called?
MacB is a regular shopper - it's his sort of town! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom