I bought a bell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
While on holiday in Calan Bosch Menorca,have i told you i have been away.So in one of the many gift shops i found a lovely bicycle bell, a really nice summer blue with a white bicycle on.The numpties on the tow path should here me behind them now,it makes a right racket.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
For whom does it toll?

Biker Joe

Über Member
While on holiday in Calan Bosch Menorca,have i told you i have been away.So in one of the many gift shops i found a lovely bicycle bell, a really nice summer blue with a white bicycle on.The numpties on the tow path should here me behind them now,it makes a right racket.
Good to have for towpath riding. Glad you found a nice one.^_^

Can dogs her bicycle bells?
I pinged some people gathering at a busy bike path intersection, and several had dogs. One lady said "it's no use, dogs can't hear bells"
I beg to differ.

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
*jealous mode on* Oooo we love Menorca :wub:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
A piccy would be nice posty:smile:

Venod

Eh up
The numpties on the tow path should here me behind them now,it makes a right racket.

But will it penetrate ear buds at full volume, I shout and holler at some of them, in the end I think if I take them by surprise its their own fault.

Biker Joe

Über Member
I've had cyclists wizzing past me on the tow path when I've been out riding. No bell, no excuse me ....nothing. Makes me angry.:cursing: ........Numpties!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
CyJhhUsWIAEyzSw.jpg

Top Bottom