I have a cold, can't get out on the bike....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Must admit I live down the rd from that school in Dulwich that closed down due to pig flue so I can't help thinking about it!!!! Can't be true though can it? I mean I holiday in Scotland not Mexico!!!!

Having time on my hand's just lends fuel to the paranoiad!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

bonj2

Can't ride your bike 'cos you've got a cold? Rubbish. I had a stinking flu a few weeks ago and it didn't stop me doing a 200k audax on fixed.

OP
OP
D

DJ

bonj said:
Can't ride your bike 'cos you've got a cold? Rubbish. I had a stinking flu a few weeks ago and it didn't stop me doing a 200k audax on fixed.

Ok, I am being a wimp I will throw my 2 yr old on the back and take him to the town centre!
I think you just kicked me up the arse!!!:biggrin:

thomas

the tank engine
bonj said:

I don't really think it counts as 'flu' when you can do a 200k audax.

Arch

Married to Night Train
thomas said:
I don't really think it counts as 'flu' when you can do a 200k audax.

No, quite right. It may have been a shocking cold, but it wasn't 'flu.

Apparently, the test is, if you look out of the window and see a £20 note in the garden, and get up to go get it, it's not 'flu. If you can't be bothered, it is 'flu...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Arch said:
No, quite right. It may have been a shocking cold, but it wasn't 'flu.

Apparently, the test is, if you look out of the window and see a £20 note in the garden, and get up to go get it, it's not 'flu. If you can't be bothered, it is 'flu...
What if you get there and it's flu away? :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Fnaar said:
What if you get there and it's flu away? :laugh:

<groan>

:tongue:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
djtheglove said:
Must admit I live down the rd from that school in Dulwich that closed down due to pig flue so I can't help thinking about it!!!! Can't be true though can it? I mean I holiday in Scotland not Mexico!!!!

Having time on my hand's just lends fuel to the paranoiad!!!!!!!!:tongue:

i`ve had chest infections and to top it all tonsilitis since Feb this year, thought I`d got rid of everything till last week when i developed another bad cough, its been crap so far this year. I`m never ill usually :sad:

Don`t think i`ve met anyone from Mexico this year :biggrin:

OP
OP
D

DJ

Well my wife just put a £20 note in the garden and it was gone in seconds ! So it I aint that bad, no have just been out on the bike and it felt nice TBH, don't feel like doing much now though except reading ;)which I am now!

Mr Grumpy, I know what you mean! I haven't been as bad as you but the cold winter was a drag I agree.

Top Bottom