I have a Dog-Cow...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
A dog that has taken a likening to grass.....

What is this about?

My elderly lady has decided to eat grass and it is NOT nice pulling stuff out of her you know what. :biggrin:

According to the vet, she has an upset stomach ..... I don't see any signs of this. :laugh:

According to the WWW, she is craving 'greens'.

Do I give her some cabbage or what???

She has loads of lumps. We have had some looked into but at 15, she aint going under any anaesthetic until *the* one.

Anyone else had this?

longers

Legendary Member
Yep, Big Ears eats loads of grass.
No idea why other than it makes her bork and she feels better. She likes to have a couple of pukes and then she's right as rain.

The vet said "err, dunno really, it's just something they do"

If I paid him maybe I would get better advice.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

yenrod said:
This thread is useless without pics ! B)

Oh hang on.....

And on....

And on....

Been as I am the only one the street who picks up ... even with a stinking hangover :biggrin:

Next time there is a grass 'tail', I will photograph it.

:laugh:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

longers said:
Yep, Big Ears eats loads of grass.
No idea why other than it makes her bork and she feels better. She likes to have a couple of pukes and then she's right as rain.

The vet said "err, dunno really, it's just something they do"

If I paid him maybe I would get better advice.

You know, that is about right ..... thanks longers :biggrin: I keep thinking she is dying when she chucks up. Paranoid me.

:laugh:

oxbob

My ex labrador would eat grass/weeds then throw it up, vet said it was just way dog dealt with indigestion, then again any labs are generally swing bins when it comes to food !

yenrod

I've a mate who took a dog in from his family (staff bull terrier - female) and it gets excited when someone visits. I visited on this occasion and it was flying around. In the excitement of the visitor, visiting...it went outside - had a crap, which it forced out, and spent the next 5mins wimpering - poor bugger.

My friend thought there was something seriously wrong with it ! I explained were it had been as he'd gone upstairs on an errand.

Dogs eh !

Doncha just luv' em !

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Thanks Yens :rolleyes:

I worship the ground she shoots in :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom