I have joined the dark side..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Superb although it would have looked nicer in white. ;)

The stock colour is White. And it does look nice... but... you know me..
thumbsup.png

Musashi.jpg

That Ian is a very naughty boy..... tempting all us innocent people into buying some very nice machines.

My Expedition is still doing very well, and I am thinking of stripping it from commuter mode to a fast day machine again.....

I love the CatBikes, but just having bought a Gekko (Ineeded a folder), I think the wife would probably put it somewhere where servicing would be difficult!

Wobblers

Euthermic
That, Ian, is a seriously nice bike!

I'm jealous... I've been toying with the idea of getting a 'bent for some time...

Looking forward to seeing you zip along on a future FNRttC!

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That, Ian, is a seriously nice bike!

I'm jealous... I've been toying with the idea of getting a 'bent for some time...

Looking forward to seeing you zip along on a future FNRttC!

Cheers Andrew. It is that...

I am toying at turning up on the Whitstable ride on it. I'm learning how to ride a bike again so I don't think
it would be a great idea to let me loose in the middle of a night time peleton as of yet
thumbsup.png

Sweet looking bike and it's funny as I was just looking at a Musashi this morning. I have even started the business case I need to present to my CFO to have funds approved for procurement.

I used to race and ride recumbent bikes back in the day and buying one has been on my list for a while.

In the inimitable words or Mr Kenneth Connor in more than one Carry On film, "Cwooarrggh!"
Do they make an under-seat steering model, I prefer the aesthetics of them that's all.
Still, ruddy nice!
I will own a 'bent one day.......:tongue:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Oooo that's rather lovely! :tongue:congratulations!

I really, really, really want a 'bent, and I'm only down the road from Catrike, but sadly funds (and storage space) are a little tight at the moment.

Would've looked spectacular in Red... ;)

Top Bottom