I just know that...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Go on, I see a story coming on....

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Noodley said:
Go on, I see a story coming on....

No, maybe not. I've just never managed to strike up a conversation with someone wearing one. Happened again this morning on the beach with the dog, did my best but it rapidly turned into a conversation of near misses, so I've now concluded that I never will. Have you got such an item of apparell, it would instantly prove me wrong.

Noodley

Crackle said:
No, maybe not. I've just never managed to strike up a conversation with someone wearing one. Happened again this morning on the beach with the dog, did my best but it rapidly turned into a conversation of near misses, so I've now concluded that I never will. Have you got such an item of apparell, it would instantly prove me wrong.

Mrs Noodley and elder Noodlette wear such items of clothing. I could put one on if you want ;)

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Noodley said:
Mrs Noodley and elder Noodlette wear such items of clothing. I could put one on if you want ;)

That would be a bit too weird and not strictly within the rules. Get her to start a thread and then I could see if I could say anything relevant on it without her politely ignoring me.

Mr Pig

There's a very wealthy family live round the corner who regularly ride horses through the village. They wear that stuff and are always friendly and chatty. However I see your point and I'm sure that generally they are aloof. I blame inbreeding.

Top Bottom