I just know that...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Hay, hay... Arch only talks about her riding crop, we don't actually know whether she has one or not.

Let's reign in the comments until we know for sure. :tongue:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Sh4rkyBloke said:

Ahem. That's "rein". As you were.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Hay, hay... Arch only talks about her riding crop, we don't actually know whether she has one or not.

If you look carefully, you'll see it sticking out of the pannier in this pic... The pannier with the riding helmet slung on the side.

View attachment 2996

Actually, I do have a gilet, my Mum found it for me in a charity shop. I've never worn it - I find if it's cold enough for a body warmer, I want sleeves anyway.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Noodley said:
That's an awful lot of bog roll there Arch! :blush:

It was a bulk buy - some mates and I get stuff from a wholesaler in a sort of mini co-op... Lasted me for ages! I'd also got 3 boxes of 160 teabags, 6 jars of pasta sauce, 6 bags of oats and 6 of cous cous. And my riding gear, as collection day happened to also be riding day.

Arch said:
If you look carefully, you'll see it sticking out of the pannier in this pic... The pannier with the riding helmet slung on the side.

View attachment 2996

Actually, I do have a gilet, my Mum found it for me in a charity shop. I've never worn it - I find if it's cold enough for a body warmer, I want sleeves anyway.

that looks like a well used and faithful work horse of a bike!

ever considered fitting a longtail rear to it to carry more stuff?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Pushing tin said:
that looks like a well used and faithful work horse of a bike!

ever considered fitting a longtail rear to it to carry more stuff?

I've had it a couple of years now, and it serves me well as a winter hack - that load was a bit of a one off, I have to admit. Handling was... interesting. But I got loads of room from passing cars!

I've ridden longtails, and they are very useful - I don't really need one, but it would certainly be an option if I did. Although that bike, as with all my bikes, has a very great sentimental value, so I may never change much on it.

Top Bottom