I Love It When

• Thread starter Deleted member 1258
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

The man with the van pulls up at my door with one of these.

20150305_112101.jpg

toeknee

Über Member
Ooooo..... Open it quick......:bicycle:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I love the red colour. Very nice indeed. Congratulations.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

I've discovered its a B_____ to get mudguard on, comes with 700cx28's but needs 23's or 25's with mudguards.

Well done Dave and what a coincidence, we both had the Pearson Touche and now we both replace it on the same day with a new steed. Mine is second hand but a stunner, it needs some TLC and a few parts will have to be replaced but it is a bit special, however I am not going to reveal what it is just yet because this is your thread and also we will get a better look at each others bikes on the 100 mile fixed ride in May. Let us know how it rides compared to the Pearson which is quite a lively handling bike compared to many.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Well done Dave and what a coincidence, we both had the Pearson Touche and now we both replace it on the same day with a new steed. Mine is second hand but a stunner, it needs some TLC and a few parts will have to be replaced but it is a bit special, however I am not going to reveal what it is just yet because this is your thread and also we will get a better look at each others bikes on the 100 mile fixed ride in May. Let us know how it rides compared to the Pearson which is quite a lively handling bike compared to many.

I just need to set it up and sort out the carrier, the one I brought doesn't fit, too tall and the arm fouls the back brake, front mudguard went on straight away no problems, the back didn't fit, turns out there's not enough room under the brake bridge for a 700cx28 tyre and my mudguard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just need to set it up and sort out the carrier, the one I brought doesn't fit, too tall and the arm fouls the bake brake, front mudguard went on straight away no problems, the back didn't fit, turns out there's not enough room under the brake bridge for a 700cx28 tyre and a mudguard.
Having had only a cursory look at mine, but judging by eye only, I may have the same problem, it looks a tad narrow but it's an 853 frame so I can forgive it anything :smile:.

Top Bottom