I need a Wii

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Comet had some good bundles when we got ours... make sure it includes a balance board [and numchucks! Who thinks this up?]

Wigsie

Nincompoop
If you want it for crimbo get one soon! you never know, by mid November they may start to run out again. The beach resort packages are quite good, but like most of them you may struggle to get 4 controllers with the nunchucks all included.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Sports and Sports Resort + WM+. Or Sports and Mario. Only problem being with the former that you'll want more Wii Motion Pluses!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Hmmm Wii didn't come out too well on money saving expert, I found a much better offer on play although granted the asda deal ain't bad.

jamesxyz

try gamestation - i think they do a guaranteed price match - or they did when I got mine. At most you'll get 2 controllers with a package but that's Ok for most games - you'll either only need 2 (boxing) or you can pass one around (bowling, golf etc).

If you want 4, you'll have to buy the others extra - and the new motion pkus one is now out (that you get with wii resort) well expensive!!

Top Bottom