i need support about size of fenders and my bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
looking at the bike and the fenders they can be made to fit, they are wide enough for the stock tyres , the bike is a semi MTB/hybrid the fenders are for a road bike. The front mudguard is supposed to be secured at the top to the caliper brakes securing bolt, your bike has linear brakes. However the fender has 2 struts so should be secure enough, a zip tie can no doubt be fashioned to make it more secure somehow ( it would probably move backwards without securing). The rear fender you have ordered should clip to a crosspiece behind the bottom bracket , Your bikes rear wheel is miles away from the BB and I doubt if the mudguard would reach to the back of the BB even if it had the crosspiece which I doubt it has however again a zip tie could fix this or it has the crosspiece hidden from view in the photograph I looked at. Another problem could be that the brakes will crush the mudguards. I have road fenders/mudguards on my cross bike now used for commuting with canti brakes and just filed bits out of the mudguard and zip tied them to the frame and they have work fine.

Top Bottom