I want to know...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Car drivers are a bunch of murderous low life scum intent on killing cyclists. I have no time for them. Never a day goes past when I am not harrassed by these vermin.

I completely disagree. The vast majority of car drivers are fair and sensible. It is the one in a hundred that causes the problem - a very small minority. The problem is that on a 1 hour ride a few hundred cars will pass, so you will always meet 'a' nob on a ride.

wafflycat

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Car drivers are a bunch of murderous low life scum intent on killing cyclists. I have no time for them. Never a day goes past when I am not harrassed by these vermin.

Don't hold attitudes about 'car drivers' the way petrolheaded t0$$pots do about 'cyclists'. The attitude you have displayed is just as unacceptable as the one displayed by the inconsiderate motorist. I suspect there's many on the forum who are motorists as well as cyclists who have not murdered anyone and are not intent on killing cyclists :becool:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Bigtallfatbloke said:

It's always wrong to generalise.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I don't think many cagers actually have the skill to slow down or vary their speed when appropriate. They just want to blast past at all times.

Top Bottom