I witnessed shop lifting in Accrington's Holland & Barrett today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
Or in one local instance, a well known thieving scroat who was so thick he went into the pub & tried to sell a stolen leather jacket to an off duty policeman !

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The manager of Holland & Barrett told me today that a 'smackhead' stole a £93 body builder powder container yesterday. She said he just walked in, picked it up then walked out with it. She said that all H&B staff have been told not to challenge shoplifters and not even say anything to them in case they turn aggressive. This order has obviously got round the druggie scumbag 'community' as the 2 hat came back today to rob another £93 body builder powder. Unfortunately for him, this 'do not challenge or say anything to them' directive doesn't extend to customers as when he was walking out with the container he was met with a customer walking into the shop who cottoned on what was happening and grabbed the item off the druggie and gave him a 'Glasgow kiss' right on the nose, sending him flying, before he scuttled off!! :laugh: :okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I love it when the public dispense summary justice. If people were more willing to stand up to sheetbags we wouldn't have so many of them.

I just hope the bloke who nutted the thief doesn't get into trouble. I reckon it'll have been caught on CCTV either from outside or inside the shop. If the thief were to make a complaint to the police they might follow it up and arrest the bloke for assault, but I reckon the thief will accept the Glasgow kiss as an occupational hazard and move on.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I love it when the public dispense summary justice. If people were more willing to stand up to sheetbags we wouldn't have so many of them.

Cue 38 pages of indignant posts from cardigan wearers and werthers suckers decrying people taking justice into their own hands, etc.

I don't think I'm insured for it. Plus I think their strategy of shrugging and looking the other way is consistent with their promotion of homeopathy. The weaker their response, the more actively they're actually fighting crime.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm worried that they guy will eat all of his £93 tub of body builder powder at once, and transform into some kind of super-villain.

The thief won't be having any of his stolen gains. He will have been stealing to order, passing the stuff onto another 'addict' for a fraction of its worth. This addict won't be into 'smack'. He'll be into cocaine and steroids.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
The thief won't be having any of his stolen gains. He will have been stealing to order, passing the stuff onto another 'addict' for a fraction of its worth. This addict won't be into 'smack'. He'll be into cocaine and steroids.

I'm relieved to hear it. The last thing Accrington needs is a mighty super-villain. Who would step forward to defend the decent people of Accrington?

(We're all looking at you, Accy).

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Tweedman, dispatching villains with his silver topped cane.

By coincidence, the other night a drunk on White Lightning cider skank approached me, hassling me probably due to my appearance. I was in a shop/pick up point picking up my new suit. I was doing my best to ignore his drunken brain dead verbals till he touched my fedora hat, then it 'kicked off' when he touched my shirt collar! :ohmy: I turned round, pointing my steel tipped walking stick at him, telling him in no uncertain terms that I'd ram it in his eyeball if he touched me again. He backed off, then I left the shop asap, vowing to change my choice of pick up point for any further deliveries!🧐

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I just hope the bloke who nutted the thief doesn't get into trouble. I reckon it'll have been caught on CCTV either from outside or inside the shop. If the thief were to make a complaint to the police they might follow it up and arrest the bloke for assault, but I reckon the thief will accept the Glasgow kiss as an occupational hazard and move on.

I doubt very much that a smackhead thief is going to report the incident to the police.

stephec

Legendary Member
By coincidence, the other night a drunk on White Lightning cider skank approached me, hassling me probably due to my appearance. I was in a shop/pick up point picking up my new suit. I was doing my best to ignore his drunken brain dead verbals till he touched my fedora hat, then it 'kicked off' when he touched my shirt collar! :ohmy: I turned round, pointing my steel tipped walking stick at him, telling him in no uncertain terms that I'd ram it in his eyeball if he touched me again. He backed off, then I left the shop asap, vowing to change my choice of pick up point for any further deliveries!🧐

😂😂😂

main-qimg-65b457be3f6a36634c2ea33808689616-pjlq.jpeg

Top Bottom