I won ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
the debating thingy you helped me with!
Somehow i managed to convince the college lot that Gordon Brown was worth keeping and that he should not resign. So cheers for your help! :biggrin:
Next one if about football ownership!

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
:biggrin:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
domtyler said:
Well done Kovu, I always knew you'd come good in the end! :biggrin::angry:

All 'cause of your help, dad :biggrin:

And no prize, if i'd got a book voucher i'd have gone the cycle book way and then you would have got a share in it! :smile:

But yeah, thanks for your help guys. I won with a staggering 17 - 5 votes

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
alecstilleyedye said:
do the next one pretending to be yenrod, or bonj…

That is a good idea :biggrin:;)
Next one is football ownership, in like a month, so a yenrod/bonj co idealistic views might be very good!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
good, now go and become an MP :evil: trhen you can ban cars in cities and make bikes compuldsory and all that sort of stuff :eek:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Best mass debater here;)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Joe24 said:
Best mass debater here;)

I thought that was Linf? :smile:

By the way, Kovu - I hadn't read this thread and didn't realise you were quite reasonably honing your debating skills in a supportive environment. I assumed you were an old hand on the Greenpeace thread, and apologise if I was dismissive :blush:.

Will1985

Über Member
Kovu said:
Next one if about football ownership!

Get hold of a book called "The Beatiful Game is Over: The globalisation of football" by John Samuels. He is one of my lecturers and the book gives a good insight into what goes on.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Will1985 said:
Get hold of a book called "The Beatiful Game is Over: The globalisation of football" by John Samuels. He is one of my lecturers and the book gives a good insight into what goes on.

I might look at that then ... cheers Will! :smile:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Cheers Mag!
A staggering 17 votes to 5 though, and most of them are tories I discovered afterwards. Was chuffed that I somehow made them believe he was able to lead us!

Top Bottom