I wonder which part of myself I am going to damage next ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
The week before last, I was climbing at my local indoor wall, went for a dyno, and ripped a huge hole in my hand ... :evil: Patched it up, healed nicely.

On Wednesday I was climbing again and ripped a huge hole in the other hand ... :biggrin: patched it up, healed nicely.

Today I was cycling along, hit a f*cking huge hole in the road, straight over the handlbars gashed my knee ... AND RIPPED A HUGE HOLE IN THE HAND THAT HAS JUST HEALED!!!! :thumbsup:

Dammit!

Which part of myself am I going to damage next? Place your bets here ..... :sad:

longers

Legendary Member
Hopefully nothing after that little run.

I hurt a finger last week and am disappointed that it's healing really well and only looks like a graze :eek: I'm hoping it leaves a nice hole where it heals or they're going to take the pee at work.

Bigtwin

Hmm - on past form I wouldn't plan on booking a palm reading session in the next few weeks if I were you.

Radius

SHREDDER
Wearing cycling gloves? I ripped a huge hole (or two) in my brand new Sugoi right hand glove when I did my down-to-the-muscle elbow injury, but my hand would have been far worse off without it.

Top Bottom