If at first, the idea is not absurd......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Working on the Albert Einstein assertion that "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" I have the idea of creating dehydrated water. Perfect for long distance tours ;)

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Someone's already beaten you too it. Dry water!

PaulB

Legendary Member
Urine filter on water bottle. Drink lots of water before leaving house. When necessary, piss into bottle with filter. Drink. Piss into bottle. Repeat for entire ride.

What?

gratts

Brilliant, low calorie water that contains more calories than tap water!
Whoever came up with that little gem needs shooting.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I had that idea about 20 years ago on a residential business course which I'd been made to attend! Each participant had to invent a product and explain its USP (Unique Selling Point). I suggested that dehydrated water would be an ideal product to sell to the middle east. It would be very cheap to manufacture, store and transport. Once the product got to the customer, they simply had to add water...

Another task was to make up a name for a given product, and write a marketing slogan for it. My product was a fast sports car which I named 'The Shitotte'. My slogan was "The Shitotte - because it is!"

I wasn't really taking the course that seriously :smile:!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
HelenD123 said:
Someone's already beaten you too it. Dry water!

Hull (or Kingston-Upon-Hull as I like to call it (confuses about 40% of the residents)) is certainly coming to the fore these days. :biggrin:

Record-breaking suspension bridge, maritime heritage, international transport hub, one of the largest council estates in the country and now DRY WATER!!! :biggrin::biggrin::becool:

Whatever next, a football team kicking ass in the premiership? ;):wacko:

Sorry, I had to go a step too far didn't I? :wacko:

The bridge is only fourth longest....!:sad:

Sorry for the hijack.:wacko::smile:

atbman

Veteran
I think that dehydrated water would be an ideal companion to my Goretex drink bladder.

The side of the bladder which is adjacent to your sweaty back is constructed of Goretex membrane. The sweat produced by the skin on your back goes thro' the Goretex into the bladder and, since it consists of water and the electrolytes of sodium and potassium, plus some other trace elements, it will chemically bind with the dehydrated water to produce a perfectly balanced sports drink, thereby destroying, at a single blow, the entire sports drink industry.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Cool idea. I like it.

atbman said:
I think that dehydrated water would be an ideal companion to my Goretex drink bladder.

The side of the bladder which is adjacent to your sweaty back is constructed of Goretex membrane. The sweat produced by the skin on your back goes thro' the Goretex into the bladder and, since it consists of water and the electrolytes of sodium and potassium, plus some other trace elements, it will chemically bind with the dehydrated water to produce a perfectly balanced sports drink, thereby destroying, at a single blow, the entire sports drink industry.

Top Bottom