I'll never be able to wear that again.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
That useless lump of shite, Eamon Holmes is currently on TV and he's got the same Ted Baker shirt on that I have in my wardrobe and love wearing. Not no more it's not. It's going to the Oxfam on Monday. :wacko:

oxbob

Serves you right for being a fashion whore :wacko:

Will1985

Über Member
If he's a "useless lump of shite", why on earth were you watching in the first place? You would have been none the wiser if you had been watching something else or out on your bike :wacko:

Who cares if people on the TV have the same clothes?

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
Will1985 said:
If he's a "useless lump of shite", why on earth were you watching in the first place? You would have been none the wiser if you had been watching something else or out on your bike :wacko:

Who cares if people on the TV have the same clothes?

I went out on my bike earlier, thanks. Not doing too much today as I'm doing the White Rose tomorrow and Jabba the Holmes was on "Who wants to be a miilionaire?" and I wasn't watching it at all but my wife was and told me he had it on. Clearly an attempt by the charisma-bypassed talent void to try and establish some credibility by wearing stylish garb. And I do care if a sack of shite like him wears the same clothes as I possess. Call me shallow if you like but I didn't like it at all.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
PaulB said:
I went out on my bike earlier, thanks. Not doing too much today as I'm doing the White Rose tomorrow and Jabba the Holmes was on "Who wants to be a miilionaire?" and I wasn't watching it at all but my wife was and told me he had it on. Clearly an attempt by the charisma-bypassed talent void to try and establish some credibility by wearing stylish garb. And I do care if a sack of shite like him wears the same clothes as I possess. Call me shallow if you like but I didn't like it at all.

Yeah right, and this one's got bells on.:biggrin:

Bought a Rohan suit in a closing for refit sale (couldn't afford otherwise) only to see Jeremy Paxman wearing the same suit on Newsnight that evening.

Referred to as "The Paxman" ever since

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
snapper_37 said:
Paul - would you kindly mind knocking up a small book with all your funny quotes. They really make my day. :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks :wacko: but you must be easily pleased. I'm a rank amateur compared to the best in the business, my mother, who had a wickedly acerbic tongue on her.

yenrod

PaulB said:
That useless lump of shite, Eamon Holmes is currently on TV and he's got the same Ted Baker shirt on that I have in my wardrobe and love wearing. Not no more it's not. It's going to the Oxfam on Monday. :smile:

Paul if you ever want to talk - we're here to hear :biggrin:

yenrod

Uncle Mort said:
Was it this one Paul?

UMX01695.jpg

Bloody hell is that bad!

...that'd make a good bikecleaningragg!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Uncle Mort said:
Was it this one Paul?

UMX01695.jpg

I would sooner have my eyeballs dug out with a rusty fork than wear something so hideous!

That just smacks of a bloke losing all individuality and listening to his metrosexual side.

Pass the hair gel Beckham, I am giving up on being me, I wanna be one of the sheep.

baaa

Top Bottom