I'm finally here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

walker said:
Hello All,

its been a while but i've finally arrived in Oz, tuesday night oz time to be exact. and the rain just hasn't stopped today, nuffin like bringing the weather with me:biggrin:

Hey walker, I know a few guys in Perth if you fancy a few beers with them - one of them got into road bikes a couple of years ago so he could point you in the right direction if you're looking for some road riding...:biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
walker said:
and the rain just hasn't stopped today, nuffin like bringing the weather with me:biggrin:

Cheers for that Walker - it's been quite nice here since you left :smile:

Have fun over there :biggrin:

Batzman

Arch said:
To be fair, an awful lot of that area isn't inhabited, or at least only very very sparsely. I don't know, but I'd imagine the mainly inhabited area is fairly small... Anyone know?

Most of the population lives on the east/south coast. the interior is pretty sparsely populated (no water)

OP
OP
walker

walker

Rigid Raider said:
...except that in the UK you can take a walk without being bitten or eaten by something nasty lurking in the bushes, you can enjoy a pint of freshly-brewed real beer rather than freezing industrial fizz, you can enjoy all kinds of cultural pursuits, you can buy Marmite, some people know how to drive and you get proper weather. (All this was told to me recently by someone who has just returned after emigrating a couple of years ago!)

unless you really want to go into the bush, theres not much tats going to bite you other than the locals, none of the beer that we get at home is brewed here other that aussie beer, and even then its brewed in the UK. Alcohol is expensive here, even home brewed stuff.

Top Bottom