I'm going to be a mom again...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

They're supposed to make really good pets. They smell a bit though.

wafflycat

At the place I bought the hen house & run from, the weekend I collected it, they had a ferret event. Loads of folks bringing along their pet ferrets, people on hand to explain about how to look after a ferret and the like. I held a couple or three (ferrets that is) and each was quite cute, but boy, did my hands *stink* for hours afterwards, despite repeated washings.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Tharg2007 said:
he would make a nice snood or hand muff :tongue:

MMMM.. my other ferrets are coming to get you. you better check your trousers before you put them on !

wafflycat said:
At the place I bought the hen house & run from, the weekend I collected it, they had a ferret event. Loads of folks bringing along their pet ferrets, people on hand to explain about how to look after a ferret and the like. I held a couple or three (ferrets that is) and each was quite cute, but boy, did my hands *stink* for hours afterwards, despite repeated washings.

probably unneutured hobs. they stink if they haven't had their nuts chopped off and you can't wash it off. my boys smell nice tho.

Cunobelin said:
Are the two thoughts mutually exclusive?

Caution with YouTube link

:smile:
:tongue: serves em right!

Mr Phoebus

We kept lots of ferts and polecats for years.

If anyone ever has a fert latch on to them, quickly (quickly is best! :smile:)

Gently rub/massage it's front paw between your thumb and index finger...
This causes it to yawn (reflex action) and you can minimise the puncture wound. :tongue:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Mr Phoebus said:
We kept lots of ferts and polecats for years.

If anyone ever has a fert latch on to them, quickly (quickly is best! :biggrin:)

Gently rub/massage it's front paw between your thumb and index finger...
This causes it to yawn (reflex action) and you can minimise the puncture wound. :biggrin:

LOL, wish i had known this last week. Zero is a bit of a monster with his teeth, nothing serious, never breaks the skin but likes to run up, nip you playfully and then run away giggling. :rolleyes:

anyway, went in the kitchen in my short nightshirt with a very skimpy pair of knickers on (thongs to be precise), crouched down to change the poo paper and OUCH ...:ohmy:

Zero locked on to my butt cheek, when i stood up in shock he was still attached. :wacko:

had to check in the mirror to see if he had punctured me. Thing was, he was only about an inch away from my delicate bits! :blush: now that would have taken some explaining at hospital! :biggrin:

buggi said:
LOL, wish i had known this last week. Zero is a bit of a monster with his teeth, nothing serious, never breaks the skin but likes to run up, nip you playfully and then run away giggling. :rolleyes:

anyway, went in the kitchen in my short nightshirt with a very skimpy pair of knickers on (thongs to be precise), crouched down to change the poo paper and OUCH ...:ohmy:

Zero locked on to my butt cheek, when i stood up in shock he was still attached. :wacko:

had to check in the mirror to see if he had punctured me. Thing was, he was only about an inch away from my delicate bits! :blush: now that would have taken some explaining at hospital! :biggrin:

Only five days in and already a very strong contender for the Post of the Month Award!

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Ferrets are fab.

Specially when you see one to do the psycho ferret happy dance....:rolleyes:

Buggers don't half hurt when they nip though... even though they're only playing :biggrin:

Top Bottom