I'm not a stripogram!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Was out for a ride yesterday and had on matching winter kit which looks fine when you're on the bike. On the way home I stopped to buy some tickets for the fireworks , walked into the office and there's a young lady who's very excited to see me:tongue:.All the other woman in the office cheer and say "she's over there" i say" can I have 4 tickets for the fireworks on saturday please?" "so your not the stripper then?;) sorry we ordered a stripper for her birthday and thought it was you.":ohmy:. I'm still laughing.

Mr Phoebus

You should've improvised, got dressed again, taken the money and then scarpered. ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
If you will go waving your helmet around.... :laugh:

buggi

Bird Saviour
:ohmy: i'm sorry to say, but from the quality of male strippers i have seen in my life time, i wouldn't take it as a compliment

stephec

Legendary Member
buggi said:
:evil: i'm sorry to say, but from the quality of male strippers i have seen in my life time, i wouldn't take it as a compliment

Who's been doing some indepth studies?

Bit of a connoisseur are you? :tongue::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
topcat1

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I look more like a downhill skier (not eddie the eagle) than a cyclist. Still laughing.

Bigtallfatbloke

Blimey now thats a good idea...now I have 2 ways to get cash on tour...Guitar busking and male strippo gram..erm..only I cant carry my guitar on the bike.

Top Bottom