Inspired Bicycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

No offence, it has been posted on here at least 6 times, though I appreciate it's hard to know that (what do you search for before posting?).

OP
OP
nilling

nilling

Über Member
I searched for 'street riding' - but I've just seen the name of the rider in the Title, but I wasn't to know that!

Still can't have too much of a good thing! ;)

dodgy

It is a brilliant video, how about putting his name in tags (like you've already done with 'street'). So the next person to come rushing to CC to share the awesome clip has a fighting chance of finding it?

OP
OP
nilling

nilling

Über Member
dodgy said:
It is a brilliant video, how about putting his name in tags (like you've already done with 'street'). So the next person to come rushing to CC to share the awesome clip has a fighting chance of finding it?

Yikes it's ALL OVER CC!!! oops! ;)

How do I re-tag this message so I can add the riders name?

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Steven Fry twittered about it this morning, having obviously missed it before. Within minutes, all I could see were his followers slavishly re-tweeting his message.

Perhaps we could get Mr Fry to tweet about cycling being fantastic and that any drivers using their vehicles as weapons should be strung up ? Then we'd have millions of people suddenly supporting cyclists and thinking we were great....

Top Bottom