Is this a disciplinary offence?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
she's bottled it :smile:

gavintc

Guru
Some sympathy, bullies are debilitating. This will be a real challenge for her and we should under-estimate the problem or the task here. Come on punky, stand up for yourself woman - it will get better.

buggi

Bird Saviour
gavintc said:
Some sympathy, bullies are debilitating. This will be a real challenge for her and we should under-estimate the problem or the task here. Come on punky, stand up for yourself woman - it will get better.

o come on... we're joking and trying to cheer her up! she knows that.

come on punky :tongue: we're rootin for ya

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Line manager only came back from holiday yesterday, so she didn't manage to work through her emails. Spoke to her today and she promised she would deal with it, but was still in the process of digesting my email ... Something else happened today with the same person, I said to the people involved just do what you want to do, you are perfectly within your rights and 3 people screamed at once "Oh no, I don't want to get on the wrong side of X!!!"

PS I do have a new drawer and it's much nicer than the old one, plus I did get permission to just empty hers out again - I resisted on the basis that it makes me look reasonable by sticking to my new and improved drawer and gives her even less of a leg to stand on...

Danny

Legendary Member
punkypossum said:
PS I do have a new drawer and it's much nicer than the old one, plus I did get permission to just empty hers out again - I resisted on the basis that it makes me look reasonable by sticking to my new and improved drawer and gives her even less of a leg to stand on...
Good approach. As I suggested before I think you should take the moral high ground rather than enter into a tit for tat war over drawer space. If your manager has any sense she'll quickly recognise that you have been behaving sensibly in the face of your colleagues unreasonable behaviour.

Tharg2007

Veteran
Rhythm Thief said:
It's "drawer" people, not "draw". :tongue:

sorry

Heh, have you thought of having a t-shirt made up saying 'My drawer is nicer than yours'? :sad:

Seriously though, if you're happy with the result then that's the most important thing.

Top Bottom