Is your avatar you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
No, but it's what I might look like if I were a cat ^_^

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
And although the AGM is supposed to signify that it's easy to grow it's not doing desperately well in our garden.
Would grow better in Siberia perhaps?

Or at least your mother in laws may do, I can't find much info on yours, only hers.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Yes, if I'm on the internet as I use the same avatar everywhere only sometimes it's animated and sometimes it's static.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My avatar is a picture of me, but it is an old picture taken in 2006 when I was a fit 50.

By the time I started organising CycleChat forum rides a few years later I was no longer slim and fit. Most CycleChatters who met me probably noticed the changes but didn't say anything, whereas @I like Skol looked me up and down and said "Oh, you don't look fat in your photo"! :blush:

I've lost the surplus weight and am getting fitter again, but 9 years and a couple of bouts of severe illness have taken their toll. My hair is now thinning and receding, and what is left is rapidly turning grey. :sad:

I'll update the avatar after my 60th birthday in January. It will be something like this ...

ColinJ with sunblock-whitened whiskers.jpg

However, in the new photo I will probably choose not to scowl and will avoid having sunblock-whitened whiskers! :okay:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Would grow better in Siberia perhaps?

Or at least your mother in laws may do, I can't find much info on yours, only hers.
It grew very well in Shropshire, and also well enough at Wisley to get the award. Our garden is a law unto itself.

Top Bottom